Mackin Educational Resources
For more than 35 years, Mackin has provided library and classroom materials for grades PK-12. Working with over 18,000 publishers and an age-appropriate database of nearly 3 million print titles and more than 2 million digital titles, Mackin supplies print books, eBooks, read-alongs, digital audiobooks, makerspace materials, videos and more, along with digital content management and custom collection analysis services. Our online catalog is available at www.mackin.com
As a distributor for the leading educational publisher’s we offer the newest and most progressive ebooks, databases and online learning resources available. AEPA members receive the following discounts and benefits:
- One source ordering of 30,000+ ebooks and 30+ databases from leading educational publishers; most with unlimited, simultaneous access.
- Free Mackin VIATM account featuring one-login access to all your ebooks and online databases and complete administrative reporting tools, advanced searching, individual student backpacks for saving titles, and more!
- Additional 5% discount from ebook prices on Mackin.com
- Complete ebook MARC records for your circulation system
- Mackin consultant assigned to your state to provide training and assistance
MackinVIA: ITSE Best of Show for Two Years in a Row!
Find Out How The Best Keeps Getting Better!
Nebraska Mackin Contacts:
Contact your Nebraska Mackin representative to find out more about using Mackin in your school. You can also visit http://www.mackin.com/eservices/mackin-via.aspx for videos and more information
Contract Type: AEPA