Edupoint (Synergy SIS)
Edupoint’s industry-leading Synergy® Education Platform unites distinct data management functions in a fully-integrated, online solution that includes Synergy SIS, the most powerful K-12 student information system available, Synergy LMS, an all-in-one learning and assessment platform, and Synergy SE, a comprehensive special education management system.
Synergy combines robust analytics with extensive reporting and sharing options to analyze data, identify issues and trends, and ensure that stakeholders get the information they need to solve problems and support student learning.
More than a data management tool, Synergy is a real-time collaborative environment that facilitates communication between educators, administrators, parents and students resulting in better instructional decision-making at all levels.
Easy for new users, yet powerful enough to match any district’s needs, Synergy currently serves more than 5,000 schools and 3.5 million students, including statewide education agencies and many of the largest districts in the country.
As thought leaders in the world of student information systems, Edupoint’s leadership has provided innovative, forward-thinking software solutions that have set the standard for K-12 student data management solutions for over thirty years.
- Real-time access to current data, systemwide
- Intuitive navigation and personalization
- Single, centralized database eliminates duplicate data entry and data transfers
- Highest level of data security and privacy available, including full compliance with HIPAA and FERPA requirements
- 325+ standard reports, plus ad hoc reporting
- Data validation for accuracy and completeness
- Exceptional data access for reporting and analysis
- Unmatched flexibility and configurability
- Continually evolving to match changing education mandates
- Designed to grow with your district
Website: Edupoint Synergy SIS
Product Brochure: Edupoint Synergy- SIS
Go to the ESUCC Marketplace To view pricing and request a quote!
Edupoint Sales Team