Quick Links

ESUCC Cooperative Purchasing

Working...

Ajax Loading Image

Story image 1_0
4c2268c19066e

Journey Education Marketing DBA Academic Superstore

JourneyEd.com, Inc. is the leading multi-channel technology marketer and reseller to the K-12 and post-secondary academic markets, which includes millions of students, faculty, staff and educational institutions and districts nationwide.

Our Mission to advance education through technology is accomplished by combing an array of high quality partner relationships and an experienced team of employees to deliver unique solutions.

Students with access to the best academic tools have the advantage.  That’s why we offer students, educators and other members of the educational community software and related technology items at significantly discounted prices.

Click Here to View Current Academic Deals from Journey Education

Please contact your ESUCC Coop Specialist at Journey Education for questions, pricing, and orders:

Christine MCConnell, Select Licensing Manager
P:  800-876-3507 x7122 | F:  866-759-9774
E:  cmcconnell@journeyed.com

JourneyEd.com offers educational discount programs for ESUCC Cooperative Schools including Microsoft and Adobe

Microsoft Select License for Academic
This is a volume licensing agreement that offers low pricing with a high level of flexibility.  The Nebraska ESUCC Select Agreement is among the lowest possible pricing for individual license and media purchases.  

Benefits include:
    • Simple, convenient license acquisition
    • Flexible payment options
    • Volume purchasing power
    • Extensive product listing
    • Increased value with the Software Assurance option
    • Software evaluation and training copies

Microsoft EES/OVS-ES Agreement
Enrollment for Education Solutions (EES) is an easy, cost-effective licensing offer that provides academic institutions with assured coverage for desktop platform products with one annual employee count, the flexibility to add products in any quantity and simplified asset management—all under a single, evergreen subscription agreement. 

EES provides participating institutions the benefits of:

• Easy Compliance: Through the simplicity and predictability of counting FTE employees just once per year you can be confident you are fully covered for the desktop platform products you’ve selected regardless of yearly fluctuations in employees or devices.
  • Customized Solutions: Easily add additional products either organization-wide, department-wide, or for individual licenses at any time during your subscription term so you can deliver the right mix of technology and services to your faculty, staff, and students.
  • A broad selection of Microsoft software products, such as Microsoft Office Visio® drawing and diagramming software, Microsoft Office Project, Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), the Windows Server® operating system, and Microsoft Exchange Server are available as Additional Products through EES.
  • Student Licensing options are also available and provide a convenient and cost-effective way for you to license software and services for your students so they may collaborate easily and have access to the software they need.
  •  

• Simplified Asset Management: Self-service tools such as the Volume Licensing Service Center enable you to easily track and manage your software assets and Software Assurance benefits from one convenient, online location.
  • Low Administration: Subscription licensing eliminates the need to track licenses for the selected desktop platform products on every PC which enables your IT staff to be more productive as they no longer have to track multiple licenses across the institution.
  • Lower Total Cost of Ownership: Realize the maximum value from your licensing investment with included benefits such as access to current technology, Work at Home Rights for faculty and staff, product evaluation rights, Software Assurance for Microsoft Volume Licensing and Microsoft Live@edu.

Adobe CLP Volume Licensing
ESUCC Cooperative Purchasing and JourneyEd.com also offer Adobe’s CLP Volume Licensing Program for its members.  Schools can cut costs and simplify software administration on volume software licenses over the two-year membership period.  Benefits also include:
    • Perpetual License
    • Install additional seats as needed
    • Significant savings
    • Budget predictability
    • Streamline licensing administration and record keeping

Adobe EEA Volume Licensing
The Education Enterprise Agreement (EEA) program is a one-year or two-year term-based licensing program that helps primary and secondary institutions minimize the cost and complexity of providing Adobe software to their faculty, staff, and students on institutionally owned or leased computers.

Benefits of EEA include:

• Allows qualified primary and secondary educational institutions to standardize on Adobe products across their institution by offering select products with special pricing and benefits such as: Ease of purchase Three pricing tiers to accommodate different types of primary and/or secondary education institutions from a single school site to a large legal entity1 responsible for multiple schools.
  • Access to the latest Adobe features Stay current on Adobe products with access to the latest feature releases with Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe’s unique Creative Cloud Packager deployment management tool.
  • Simple license management Adobe’s Licensing Website (LWS) and Creative Cloud Packager make deployment and license management easy.

Adobe ETLA group purchase – Enrollments for this discounted program will be open in May 1, 2016 for a start date/deadline of July 15, 2016

ETLA FTE Calculator - To calculate the FTE in your district for enrollment purposes in Adobe ETLA

Adobe offers tools that are ideal for fostering creativity, boosting student achievement, and enhancing collaborative workflows. To make those tools accessible across campus and beyond, Adobe offers a flexible buying program designed specifically for large institutions— the Adobe Enterprise Term License Agreement (ETLA). This three-year program helps institutions streamline technology budgets, order management, and software deployment. With ETLA, institutions can reduce concerns about payment and compliance while increasing the time spent helping students achieve their full potential using industry-leading Adobe software.

Provide universal access to the entire institution

Adobe software is available for faculty, staff, and students. The ETLA program includes options for work at home and student use on personal computers.

Enjoy budget predictability

An ETLA has three annual equal payments, so it’s easy to know every year exactly how much budget is needed to keep institutions up to date with the latest Adobe apps.

Have control over every app and update

Whether deploying through the Adobe Licensing Website (LWS), Adobe Creative Cloud Packager, or the new Adobe Enterprise Dashboard, the institution can build customized deployment packages and apply the latest updates only when the institution is ready.

Choose from a range of product options

An ETLA may include Adobe Creative Cloud for enterprise, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Adobe Premiere Elements, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Presenter, Adobe eLearning Suite, and more. Please work with your Adobe representative for the best mix of products to fit your needs.

Receive enterprise-level support

Get access to customized support 24x7, 365 days a year by specialists who can assist with deployment planning, license management, and more. Education customers also have the option to purchase additional 60-minute 1:1 Expert Services sessions for help with deployment, as well as web, video, photography, design, and print workflows.

Contract Type: ESUCC Negotiated Agreement